|"Thanks for helping me get the A+. I'm going to grad school!" --Simon D., UCLA||
How can we help you on the TOEFL writing section?
The writing section is a very important part of the TOEFL. It tells colleges and universities how well you write. Therefore, it is important you practice as much as possible before you take the test. In order to help you on the writing section, we have designed a practice writing exam for you that is similar to the writing section of the TOEFL.
Here's how it works:
1. We have 25 questions that are similar to those on the TOEFL. You choose one of those questions and write an essay of 2 pages or less. The writing must follow the rules below:
To see the list of questions now, click here.
2. After you have written your answer, you come back to the MyEnglishTeacher.net Web site, and click the I want to submit my answer button below.
3. Send your answer to us. It can be any of the following:
4. Make your payment. The cost is $25. MyEnglishTeacher.net accepts Visa , MasterCard , Discover , American Express , or e-check over a secure 128-bit encrypted site. (Click here to learn how to save up to 15%.)
Here's what WE do:
1. Just like the real test, we will have 2 qualified English teachers grade your writing using a 6-point scale that is similar to what the TOEFL readers use.
2. WE CORRECT THE GRAMMAR in your answer so you can see where the problems are and how to correct them.
3. We will send your corrected answer and score back to you within 72 hours.
Are you ready to begin? Click one of the buttons below.